The 37th General Assembly of CREDAF was held on Tuesday 23 March 2021 by videoconference, due to the health measures restricting the movement of people.
During this session, the members of the General Assembly took the following resolutions
- the approval of the accounts for the year ending 31 December 2020;
- the adoption of the 2021 budget;
- the election of the members of the Executive Board;
- the reappointment of Mr. Ismaïla DIALLO, Deputy Secretary General of CREDAF, to his post for a second term of 4 years;
- the renewal of the Memorandum of Understanding between CREDAF and the OECD Centre for Tax Policy and Administration for another three years.
It is to be pointed out that the composition of the CREDAF Executive Board was renewed until the 2022 General Assembly, due to the context of the health crisis.
Finally, the members of the General Assembly unanimously paid a warm tribute to Mr Jean-Marc NIEL, Secretary General of CREDAF, who is leaving his post at the end of this month. Mr NIEL has just been promoted to the rank of Administrator General of Public Finances as of 1 April. This promotion is accompanied by a functional mobility that will lead him to take up new functions and to leave his position as Secretary General of CREDAF.